1. Lou Donaldson playing Lou's Blues recorded in 1957.
2. Backing Track - All in MINUS SOLOS
3. Backing Track - All in MINUS HORNS
4. Backing Track - Minus Piano
5. Backing Track - Minus Bass
6. Backing Track - All in WITH SOLOS - Transcription Exercise
Disclaimer: Yes, we realise this is not an Australian composition! We've created a resource that can be used to introduce students to this music. It's aimed at younger players who are establishing their skills and can be used for developing soloing chops and getting the combo together with some solid material. It may be even used in your educational institution to enter into Generations In Jazz Festival.
** Spoiler Alert **
It'd be great to do an Australian version of the FBHBRB (If there's interest). We certainly want to do one!