Tunes by Peter Petrucci
- Message From The PastSwing · 1990-2000 · Medium · Instrumental · Bb · 4/4
- Soul Illusions Ballad · 2000-2010 · Medium · Instrumental · G · 4/4
- The Point Of No ReturnStraight · 2000-2010 · Medium · Instrumental · Bb · 4/4
- Here's One For YouStraight · 2000-2010 · Medium · Instrumental · C · 4/4
- On Your WayStraight · 2010-2020 · Medium · Instrumental · E · 4/4
- The Journey HomeBallad · 2010-2020 · Medium · Instrumental · 4/4
- To A FriendBallad · 2010-2020 · Medium · Instrumental · D · 3/4
- SequelSwing · 2010-2020 · Medium · Instrumental · Bb · 3/4
- They Know That We KnowBlues · 2020-2030 · Medium · Instrumental · Bb · 4/4
- Till ThenBallad · 2010-2020 · Medium · Instrumental · C · 4/4
Australian Jazz Guitarist/Composer Peter Petrucci is renowned for his unique refinement and fluency in his playing. Noted to have a distinct musical voice, he has been regarded as a virtuoso and musical poet with a progressive contemporary
Having released eight albums to date as leader, the latest “They Know That We Know (One’s reality)” 2023, and has also appeared on over 30 recordings as guest artist.
He has performed locally and internationally with distinguished musicians such as Scott Colley, Zak Danziger, Gene Jackson, Ray Piper, Antonio Ferone, Simon Spade and Mark Dziuba. Australian artists include Jamie Oehlers, Ben Vanderwal, Bob Sedergreen, Ben Robertson, Gary Costello, Sam Anning, Chris Hale, Eric Ajaye, Jeromy Alsop and Geoff Kluke, these are but a few highpoints of Peter’s musical collaborations.
Peter was nominated for the Aria Award in the best Jazz recording category in 2000 for the recording 'River story'.
He attended the Victorian College of the Arts (1987-1989). Heading to New York in 1996, Peter studied with renowned guitarists John Scofield, Jim Hall, Pat Martino and aural trainer Charlie Banacos.
Petrucci has performed at various festivals such as the Montreal and Quebec International jazz Festival (CAN), Burlington Jazz Festival (USA), Stuttgart Guitar Festival (DE), Pistoia Jazz and Blues Festival (It), Melbourne International Jazz Festival, many appearances at the Wangaratta Jazz Festival, Stonnington Jazz Festival and many others.