Tunes by Loretta Palmeiro
- LongeLatin · 2010-now · Medium · Instrumental · F#/Gb · 4/4
- Salsa CiganaStraight · 2010-now · Easy · Instrumental · C · 4/4
- Song for a Pilgrim PrinceStraight · 2010-now · Easy · Instrumental · G · 4/4
- JasperinhoLatin · 2010-now · Medium · Instrumental · F · 4/4
- The ProphetessOther · 2010-now · Medium · Instrumental · F · 6/8
- Palmitos HareiroSwing · 2010-now · Easy · Instrumental · G · 4/4
Loretta is a Sydney based bandleader, composer, arranger and saxophonist/woodwind specialist. She is an Australian Arts Council Grant recipient, a founding member of the Spyglass Gypsies, director of Alma Orquestra, and co-leader of Some of Two Parts, her composition-in- real-time duo with Mark Isaacs. Loretta plays with Divergence and Sydney Jazz Orchestras, Aria award winning Musica Viva group Mara, and Anna Salleh’s Brazil and Beyond. Loretta performs regularly in freelance and orchestral settings and is a casual musician for the Queensland Symphony Orchestra. An enthusiastic educator, Loretta teaches instrumental, ensemble and improvisation classes at some of Sydney’s leading music Colleges, and is a woodwind examiner for the AMEB.